Wanted! On-call Dealer Trade Driver
• Pick up, transfer, or deliver new and used vehicles between dealerships, auctions and customers
• Ensure that vehicle identification numbers and stock number of each vehicle match paperwork.
• Ensure copies of dealer invoice accompany paperwork for each vehicle.
• Ensure that the vehicle being traded is clean and undamaged before leaving the lot, thoroughly inspect vehicle, inside and out, before accepting delivery from dealership
• Notify Manager on duty immediately if any damage is found on vehicle being traded.
• Always ensure all accessories that are listed are in the vehicle
• Ensure a safe and successful transfer of the vehicle to its destination, including complete inspection of vehicle prior to and post transfer
• Operate a wide variety of cars, light trucks, and vans, with ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions.
• Professional appearance and work ethic • Effective communicator • Ability to read and follow instructions
• Portable navigation device on phone or is helpful
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with good driving record
• Short notice availability
• Ability to drive a variety of distances
On the road
Rosado Group Dealerships provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rosado Group Dealerships complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rosado Group Dealerships expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Rosado Group Dealerships’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Your application was submitted successfully.