Automobile title clerks serve an administrative function and are responsible for processing the title of a vehicle from one registered owner to another.
1. Accurately processes incoming titles daily from dealerships, matches the consignor checks daily to the title and invoice
2. Prepares daily report of contracts and vehicle receivables due
3. Prepares payoff checks for trade-ins and follow ups on all titles
4. Maintains strict compliance with titling laws and filing requirements
5. Troubleshooting and problem resolution specific to titles
6. Maintains a high level of confidentiality
7. Willingness to be cross trained in other office duties
9. Other duties as assigned
Professional appearance and good communication skills
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position with the possibility to advance to full time.
No travel is expected for this position
Required Education and Experience
Preferred Education and Experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications (if applicable)
EEO Job Category
Administrative Support Workers
Rosado Group Dealerships provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Rosado Group Dealerships complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Rosado Group Dealerships expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Rosado Group Dealerships’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.